In order for us to provide hassle-free service, we do ask for permission to certain platforms to gather information and manage it on your behalf. One of the services we need access to is Google Analytics.
To add admin user to your Google Analytics, please follow these steps:
- Login to your Google Analytics account: http://www.google.com/analytics/
- Using top navigation menu, click on Admin.
- On the left side, under Account. Use dropdown to select correct accout/website.
- Below dropdown, click on User Management.
- Enter our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Check following permission: Edit
- Check "Notify this user by email"
- Click Add.
- You're done, good job!
NOTE: You can optin to provide us with your login details instead, and we'll take care of everything we need.
If you need help, please refer to the following animated walkthrough: